Your customers start thinking about what you offer much earlier than when they are visiting your website, sales channels and social media. Are you reaching your customers when they are browsing online?
Considering the customer journey from how you appear when customers are researching options to how you convert sales is vital.
Navigating around your website needs to be clear and simple. Faceted navigation should help customers narrow their search and find exactly what they are looking for. Managing the data from suppliers, adding your tone of voice and manipulating it for your faceted navigation and search engine optimisation takes time.
K Hulse Consulting can help:
- Review your website and recommend improvements in the customer journey including optimal navigation and left hand faceted navigation strategy
- Collate product data from suppliers, manipulate the data to your parameters that support your brand strategy & web navigation and then upload new products onto your website
- Review your website and web trading strategy to identify methods of increasing conversion and average transaction value looking from your home page to landing pages and product pages
- Develop a content strategy to support your brand positioning, customer experience and SEO including optimising product page content, landing page content, buying guides, brand messages, product reviews and blogs
- Develop content in line with the content strategy including blogs and guides
- Assess which digital channels are right for you